- General Summary
We all define True Wealth differently. For some it is time with family, for others the freedom to travel or enjoy fine food and wine. Maybe it is running your own business, devoting yourself to the service of others or just having more time for yourself and the ones you love.
Of course, money and assets can be an essential component of True Wealth. Maybe it is these resources that allow you to fund your pursuit. Or, they provide the peace of mind that you seek. Whichever it is, the financial component of True Wealth is an important element in its pursuit.
- Checking Accounts
Turn your checking account into a money maker, earning a good interest while getting easy access to your balance.
- Interest bearing account
- Earn 0.05% higher rate when qualifications* met:
- At least $50,000 in total average monthly deposits OR
- $500,000 in total average monthly wealth management assets
- Unlimited checking and debit card use
- No monthly service fee when qualifications* are met
- Free ATM transactions**
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free eStatements with check images
- Free cashier's checks and money orders
*Accounts will be reviewed annually to determine if the account still qualifies. Account will be converted to an iTrust Checking account if qualifications are not met.
**At member banks of the MoneyPass® network.
- Savings Accounts
iTrust Money Market
This high yield option brings you a better return on your funds than most savings accounts while still giving you easy access to funds.
- Tiered rates maximize earnings
- Limited check writing privileges
- Unlimited deposits and teller transactions
- 6 free withdrawals per month
- Free online banking
- Combined statements
- Loans & Credit Cards
iTrust Dream Loan
Your dreams can come true, with a little help from Idaho Trust Bank. Get the financing you need to make that big purchase, start those renovations, or anything else. It's up to you!
- Financing for most any need
- Competitive interest rates
- Various term options
- Affordable payments
- Commitment to personal service
- Based on approved credit
Visa® Signature Bonus Rewards Card
Get the purchasing power you need to buy the things you want. It's all available to you with the swipe of this powerful card.
- Competitive interest rates
- Low/no annual fee
- Online account access
- Accepted worldwide
- 24/7 customer service
- Wealth Management
iTrust Wealth Manager Account*
With this high return account, you get your own personal private banker to ensure your investment portfolio is always on track.
- Personalized service
- Dedicated wealth management professional
- Free investment and retirement review
- Wealth building strategies using investments, insurance, and annuities†
*NOT A DEPOSIT | NOT FDIC INSURED | NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY | NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK | MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
†Consult an Idaho Trust Bank financial consultant for more details. Securities and insurance products are offered through LPL Financial and its affiliates, Member FINRA/SIPC. Idaho Trust Bank is not a registered broker/dealer and has a brokerage affiliate arrangement with LPL Financial. Idaho Trust Bank is a separate company from LPL Financial. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- Add More
To get the full advantage of your iTrust Solution, add one or more of the following to maximize our comprehensive answer to all of your financial needs.
For your personal needs, please consider:
- iTrust savings
- iTrust certificate of deposit (CD)
- Private reserve line of credit
- iExpress Line of Credit
- iTrust retirement account (IRA or 401k)
- Investor Solution account
- Stewardship account